Costly to own, but a pleasure to drive
- Right off the bat when I bought it the catalytic converters clogged and caused the headgaskets to go, VERY EXPENSIVE repairs.
- Next the air struts blew out one buy one, then the air ride compressor and the air ride control module.
- Alternator, starter, tires, exhaust, front wheel bearings (wich are a very difficult repair on these cars.
- Speed sensor (when these go the car can barley function)
- It now needs power steering lines.
One thing I have noticed from other entries on this car is everyone seems to have the same costly repairs, but overall they like the drive and comfort of the Lincoln Continental. I AGREE! I LOVE this car. It drives so nice and honestly once I had the heads re built the car has gotten very reliable. The body and interior have held up very well, the only thing I wish the car had was a moon roof.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 23rd February, 2007