2010 Mercury Grand Marquis Reviews

Most recent year of ownership2011
Engine and transmission 4.6 gas dual exhaust Automatic
Distance when acquired12000 miles
Previous carMercury Marquis

Summary:

Terrific

Nothing; have just had the car for three weeks.

General Comments:

This is yet ANOTHER Grand Marquis.. my 5th. Another Mercury in my carport. Saw what is out there, and for 1/3 less bought another Grand Marquis.

This one had been sitting on a lot for one year after service as a rental. This one is an Ultimate with 17" inch wheels; that is really all the changes. Put on a factory dual exhaust and transferred the K&N air filter.

Review Date: 13th November, 2011

19th Nov 2011, 17:04

The LS Ultimate is a beautiful car! I have been trying to look for a dual-exhaust kit for my 2003 GM, but can't find one. Any suggestions?

2010 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6 from North America

Model year2010
Year of manufacture2010
First year of ownership2010

Summary:

Antiquated fossil

This was a renter. I had it for only a day.

General Comments:

This 2010 Mercury felt more like a 1960 Mercury. It was a slow, uncomfortable, poor handling relic; and it made me feel sorry for all the cops & cab drivers who have to spend their lives in this car.

Review Date: 21st May, 2010

21st May 2010, 14:47

This type of car has many fans, and it would generally be unappreciated by people who like small, noisy, plasticky cars.

21st May 2010, 19:44

I myself don't mind riding in a these old style boats. They're very comfortable. Interior has a clean look to it, and it did feel very sturdy.

I rented one myself, and I disagree with the reviewer for the most part. It didn't feel slow, felt like it had plenty of power.

However, I would NOT want to drive one everyday. It's just not my style. It's wallowy and gives no feedback. It didn't feel confident at all on the curvy backroads of the town I rented it in.

These old style boats a comfortable, but not for everyone. I myself was happy to get back into my Civic when I got home.