1998 Mercury Sable LS from Saudi Arabia
Poor to Fair
1) Power steering unit failed at about 80,000 km. 2) Transmissions satart to fail at about 150,000 km.
3) Cooling water pump failed at about 195,000 km.
4) Engine seats replaced at about 180,000 km.
5) Frequent break bads replacement.
6) Sometimes AC working while the car is off and I had to disconnect the battery to switch it off.
7) Engine sound increased after 100,000 km.
The car is not reliable and the dealer is sleepy and not cooperative at all.
The best thing in the car is the stereo.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 13th May, 2006