It's the turbo touring model and I'm at about 130,000km now.
- Noticeably noisy tappets.
- Dashboard lights blown.
- Shocks need replacing.
- Expensive, hard-to-get-to oil leaks.
- Radiator fan stays on, sensor broken.
- Ignition coils need replacing.
- The turbo appears to do nothing.
- Fuel gauge broken; I suspect some sort of damper fault.
Comfortable and nice to drive. But in more recent times it has caused me a lot of grief.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 7th January, 2014