2008 NAZA CITRA GS 2.0 petrol from Malaysia
Wiper wiring problem that caused the wiper to cease operation during rain.
- Overall comfortable ride, with normal wear and tear parts replaced on schedule.
- Faced a wiper wiring problem during the warranty period, but it was solved by the service centre.
- No major issues during 8 years of ownership, apart from a leaking top radiator cover and leaking air conditioner hose, which was replaced accordingly.
- Fuel consumption could be high in city driving, but cruising along highway would see low consumption as per normal 2000cc cars.
- Use low weighted engine oil such as 5w-30 and replace the fuel filter every 60,000km to address the fuel consumption issue, if necessary.
- Currently, the engine consumes some engine oil and maybe due for an overhaul, but it is acceptable, given the high mileage engine at 200K km at this juncture.
- Conclusion, it is a good MPV with surprising durability.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 21st January, 2018