2007 Nissan Frontier SE from UK and Ireland

Summary:

Everything I was looking for

There is nothing wrong with my new truck.

General Comments:

Smooth ride for a truck. Easy handling and the comfort is unmatched for a midsize truck. Easy highway driving, also female friendly interior and comfort. Easy to see in reverse and the tighter steering helps stabilize.

I am a huge fan of this model and was looking for a solid 4x4 to haul dogs, bikes, jet skis and four wheelers. This truck is the whole package and is great on gas.

Review Date: 29th April, 2007

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4.0L V6 from North America

Summary:

Sporty, cute, and useful!

Nothing as of yet.

General Comments:

The 5th gear is awesome for passing on the highway, I got my truck up to 150km/h and it didn't rev more than 3500rpm. (Red lines at about 6250rpm)

Turning radius is kind of crappy, but that should be expected with a crew cab truck with a 6'1" box I guess.

The crew cab is a good size, probably not the most comfortable for a truck full of adults but it comfortably fits an infant seat in any of the three seats.

Everything is very user-friendly in the truck, all the controls are easy to find and get used to.

The accelerate/decelerate on the steering wheel is really cool and very handy on the highway when the idiots in front of you don't know how to drive.

The fabric seats are a little tougher to keep clean, the way they are patterned allows all sorts of pebbles and crumbs to sit in the seat. (not really an issue if you don't eat/smoke/get dirty and drive.)

All in all I am really enjoying the truck... it is fun to drive, and really good on gas for a truck. I went from Calgary, AB to Cranbrook, BC and back on less than a tank of gas. (80L tank) In the city it doesnt get as good of mileage but it is still pretty good. If you are considering purchasing a 2007 Frontier I would definitely say go for it!

Review Date: 16th April, 2007

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4x4 crew cab 4.0 V6 from North America

Summary:

So fun to drive!

Nothing yet - haven't even got my truck yet!

General Comments:

I just wanted to add a review as there are no 2007 reviews yet - I have only test driven the Frontier 4x4 SE, but I absolutely loved it - enough to spend $40,000 on one. It's on it's way here from MN and I can't wait - the clutch was very forgiving (I am pretty rusty with the manual transmission) and you could hear the engine's power, but she purred like a kitten. There is little road noise even at high speeds... I love it.

The salesperson was great, not too pushy and gave us a great deal. The dealership is beautiful - all leather furniture, big screen TV in the service waiting area... complimentary water, coffee, pop, hot chocolate, newspapers... you name it they have it.

As for the truck, I love the way it looks, interior and exterior. I chose Storm Grey as a color, and the interior is "Steel Cloth" I chose a few add-ons (rubber floor mats, chrome pipe foot rails, etc) and they were all very well priced.

That's all I can say for now, but as a first time Nissan buyer I can already see the difference between them and GM. I will write a more detailed review when I get the truck.

If you're thinking of getting one, go for a test drive - you will love it. This truck drives like a car, but has all the power you need to haul.

Review Date: 2nd February, 2007

7th Feb 2007, 11:54

How could you pay $40K for a Frontier? That's mind boggling. Good luck.

16th Apr 2007, 22:10

It's really not that difficult to spend $40K on a Frontier... the LE models are around $42K and that's without the add-on leather package.

Take the SE model, add on 4X4, Crew cab, rubber floor mats, 3M, Diamond Kote package, roof rack, tow package, bed divider, foot rails and 5% interest rate... and you get a $40K truck.