Works pretty good for what you'd think
- Reverse lamp switch went out.
- Latch for tail gate went out/came off the tail gate itself.
- Head light adjustment brackets broke on both head lights
- High pitched whine from the engine just after idle at random times
- Oil sludge build up in oil pan
- Burns oil a little.
* Most of these problems are from the previous owner *
** I since then have fixed most of those problems **
I have owned the D21 I 2.4L, and bought this when it was in an accident. It is nice that this line of truck has so many smiler parts. I have a ton of stuff for this truck.
While it's not a fast truck. it gets around town and isn't too bad on gas for a V6. The truck is clearly a light duty pick up. since it doesn't have a rear bumper bar as well as a close box frame.
Overall this is a OK truck, and does a pretty good job of doing what I need it to do.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 8th July, 2008