2015 Nissan Versa S 1.6L 4 cylinder from North America

Summary:

You get what you pay for, a decent car at a great price

Besides a mouse working it's way into the blower motor and causing damage, nothing else besides oil changes have been done.

General Comments:

It's a very cheap, basic car in the lower trim levels. Mine is a 4th car used for work as a salesman; I put 15k miles on it a year driving to my customers. If you want a brand new car at used car prices, this is for you. I average over 40 MPG with the 5 speed manual. The base model has a lot of road and engine noise, and everything about the car feels cheap, but for 12,000 brand new that's to be expected. It gets me from point A to B and that's all I ask of it.

Bluetooth is standard so that was a nice surprise. Do yourself a favor and spring for the next trim up with power locks etc; rolling your windows down in 2016 sucks.

Review Date: 17th July, 2016

2015 Nissan Versa S 1.6 gasoline from North America

Summary:

Sturdily built new car at a used car price

Nothing so far.

General Comments:

Just bought the car in April 2015, replacing our 2005 Chevy Cobalt as the primary car. Still keeping the Chevy as our second car. Cobalt recalls and some parts failing too quickly convinced us to try Nissan.

The Versa is full of good surprises, all for the price of most used cars. Lots of interior room, peppy engine, nice MPG so far, decent stereo, good A/C, sturdily built, and the black looks very sporty.

Will update as I do the maintenance. Regards.

Review Date: 8th May, 2015

15th Oct 2016, 19:25

Greetings. I am still the original owner of this Versa. No problems. Just synthetic oil changes and decent Shell gas so far. No options on the car. I appreciate a new car at used vechicle prices. A solid buy, but not for folks looking for a fancy car. Best regards.