I started smelling a sweet smell from the engine. Found out it was the intake gasket starting to leak. Luckily I have mechanics in the family. Would've been expensive, but turned out to cost me $100.
Turning signals started acting up. Replaced the hazard switch in the dash. Part cost about $60. While replacing it, I broke the bracket that holds it. Cost for that was $50. That part is very cheaply made, because it broke again from my toddler pushing on the hazard button. So I fixed it by wrapping duct tape around it. Problem solved.
Rear defroster has never worked since buying it used. Ran numerous test & talked to my mechanics about it. No solutions. I found a little black box on the passenger side rear A-pillar. One of the connections was fried. Checked some junk yards out for a used part, but they all had the same problem. The part is a dealership item only & cost about $170. Searched the web & found a cheap fix. Solder the wire to the cleaned up connector on the box.
Power windows have had problems, but I've managed to fix them myself to save loads of money.
The cruse control switch was broke when I bought it. There is a plastic pin that holds a wheel in place. It breaks real easily. I'm working on a solution to fix it with something stronger.
I have transmission problems also with it slipping & hesitating. Found I can avoid that by slamming the shifter from reverse to drive when coming to a complete stop & vice versa. Since doing that, I haven't had a problem out of the tranny.
The sunroof twisted on me recently. I went to a junk yard to find a whole assembly that was in good shape. Swapped it out, & it works as good as new. Saved me about a $1000 easily.
Power mirror switch is bad. I haven't even tried to fix that yet.
The driver's side seat is broken in several spots, & I'm waiting for the time to get one from the junk yard, that is in good shape with a little cleaning needed.
It just started to have a popping sound on the passenger front wheel. Might be the strut, wheel bearings, or CV axle. Waiting for the chance to look at it.
The fan speed control switch didn't work on the two lowest settings. Then the third quit. Eventually only the highest worked. Went to the "zone" to get the card that controls the blower motor. That was a pain in the neck & back to replace. That is located on the passenger side underneath the dash, next to the firewall & floorboard.