1. Very comfortable car.
2. Good preference and quality compared with other luxury cars.
3.Powerful 3.0 V6 petrol engine car can give you 250 km/h and 260 km/h for manual transmission. 0-100 km/h can done nearly in 8.5 s.
4. Firm when driving fast (200 km/h).
5. Excellent power steering.
6. Good dealer service - they fix the problem quickly and the parts are not cheap and not expensive.
7. The only thing that I don't like is when you want to open the rear box, you have to switch off the engine, and if you switch on the A/C, it starts it with the top level and makes a noise inside the car so you have to lower it each time you open the car.
8. VERY good xenon lights and fog lamps.
9. Amazing 10 loud speakers with a 4 CD changer.
10. Very cheap car with these preferences.
11. I tried to race many cars. One of them is (NISSAN Maxima/Sefiro 3.0 229 HP), but my car is better in acceleration and top speed. The same with a Honda Accord Coupe 2.3
It costs me only 18750 US$
12. You feel as you are driving an E320 or Audi A6.
13. ABS has saved my life many times.
14. Traction control, also helps me to control my drive in dangerous cases.
15. Ignition sound and engine sound is very good (better than the Mercedes S500 or BMW 530i or Chevrolet Caprice V8 or most of V6 cars in the world) - not important for some people but important to me.
16. Amazing 5-spoke 17" x 235 alloy wheels.
17. Very good interior.
18. Good safety (4 airbags)