No matter what needs to be fixed, you'll fix it, because nothing beats the feeling of driving it
I bought the car used from a dealer. It has low miles (supposedly). So far things that have gone wrong:
- Electrical issues: the car would die if you had the pop up lights on at the same time as the fog lights; had electrical place fix it; cost 300 dollars.
- Right headlight went; electrical place replaced it; 30 dollars.
- Replaced all 4 tires; had almost no tread on it, especially the rear; custom tire shop; 400 dollars.
- Fixed front two rims; Corvette style rims were slightly bent, and the tire shop helped straighten them out; 80 dollars.
- Front sway bars broken and alignment; 60 dollars.
What I foresee in the future: front brakes and rotors, front struts, rear shocks, serpentine belt, belt tensioner, oil pressure sending unit, will cost close to 1000 dollars.
Then car will be perfect. I know with a used car you need to do a lot of these things, so it is expected...
Car is a blast to drive and looks excellent. It has a real aggressive look and is quite distinct among cars. This black car with black tint and black Corvette rims with its 5.7 V8 and the Ram Air package, and WS6 suspension and steering package will scare the hell out of everyone.
It will need routine maintenance; but this is to be expected with this type of car. The good thing is that this RWD car does not cost a lot in parts or labor. The problems are more tedious than severe. No matter what needs to be fixed, you'll fix it; because nothing beats the feeling of driving this thing.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 15th March, 2011