- A very firm ride.
- Noisy underpowered engine.
- Inadequate under dash lighting.
- First gear "Bumps" on cold mornings, but is fine after the first shift.
- Plastic interior mars too easily.
- Not the best gas mileage as I hoped for, but still reasonable.
- Paint chips way too easily.
- Exterior door moldings are beginning to fall off.
- Wipers "dance" at 80+ kms, so when it rains, visibility can be poor.
- Windows freeze solid in place during the winter. Have to insert X-acto knife between window and weather striping every day in order to use.
- Blue high beam indicator way too bright... actually impairs my night vision.
- Love the AWD especially in the winter. With winter tires it is solid as a tank. In summer, sandy beaches are easily conquered. In heavy rain the AWD helps in preventing hydroplaning.
- Super comfy but firm seats. Driving long distances proven to be very comfortable with no added fatigue from sitting for long periods. Drivers seat has a number of adjustable positions and should accommodate just about any size person.
- All around visibility is very good.
- Very maneuverable and predictable steering inputs.
- Disengaging the Overdrive adds extra kick for towing and steep hills.
- Tons of hidden storage spaces and when all seats are folded down, I am still amazed of all the room available. I have been to the hardware store many times and the biggest load I have taken so far is 20 - 2x6x12's and 8 concrete pads for posts. Apart from the slightly settled suspension, the engine never hesitated for a moment.
- Heats up very quickly in the winter but when it drops to -30 Celsius, it helps to put a thin piece of cardboard between the radiator and the radiator shroud.
- AC works great so far... brrrrrr!
- Used this car for the first this summer on a major highway for 3 weeks. I was concerned that maybe it wouldn't hold up to highway speeds and long hills. I was so impressed to see this car pass with little effort even at 120 kmh. Helps to disengage the OD when going up long steep hills as it pumps up the RPM and helps maintain you speed. The car was loaded from front to back and speed, acceleration and storage was never an issue. I am very impressed.
- Under the hood, all necessary maintenance areas are easily accessible. Doing own maintenance such as sparks plugs, oil changes, etc. are a cinch.