2003 Pontiac Vibe Base from North America - Comments

1st Dec 2007, 21:08

I agree. I just test drove a 2006 and am going to buy it... I was blown away by everything this vehicle had to offer. It was only after doing some research afterward that I came to find out it is a collaboration between GM and Toyota... which explains why it is so great. The vehicle I am driving now is a Pontiac Montana and I can't wait to get rid of it... hard on gas, pathetic in winter, finicky wipers and the list goes on and on and on... just another testament to GM's downfall... the Toyota Vibe...oops...Pontiac Vibe has stolen my heart!

30th Dec 2007, 14:59

"The Vibe isn't 'very comfortable.' I wouldn't mind the noisy 1.8 engine if it had some power to it. The seats are 'comfortable enough.'"

So is it comfortable or not?? Man I'm confused!! Anywhoo, buy a Toyota or Toyota built vehicle, you won't regret it one bit.

To the one who found out it was a 'GM/Toyota collaboration'. The only collaborating was, "Toyota, you build the car, and uhhh, let's see, we'll slap our logo on it. How's that sound?". Like money in the bank for Toyota. That's why they are one of the 'big three' now. American car companies have been building crap cars for too long, and for too long people have been buying them (why, I don't know). Good for Toyota for getting the respect they've deserved for a long time.

Ford and GM are going down. Toyota is in. The only reason Chrysler is still in the game is because they have a bunch of Europeans designing and building their cars. Yes the same people who make Mercedes are making your Chrysler's.

Lastly, if you're in the market for a Toyota Matrix or a Pontiac Vibe (same vehicle for those who didn't already know), here's a little advice for you. The GM financing is a little cheaper than Toyota's (probably the only thing going for them). So get the Vibe if you're going to finance. If you're a Toyota advocate, it doesn't matter more people will be buying Vibes. Toyota's already banked huge off these GM losers!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE ASIAN INVASION!!

8th Aug 2008, 14:32

I would never buy a Vibe, because it is made by Toyota. Toyota is having major quality problems. I'll trust GM over Toyota any day.

Add another comment