16th Feb 2006, 10:11

Hi I ave a reliant ant and have used it every weekend for running about in over the last 7 years its great fun, tax and mot! exempt!! but now it has to go! as have no room for it anymore.

Email me for more info if interested.

31st Aug 2006, 07:43

If anyone is struggling with insurance, you could try Adrian Flux, (http://www.adrianflux.co.uk) who insure kit-cars and one-off specials at very reasonable rates in my opinion.

No promises, but it's worth a try!

30th Apr 2009, 19:53

Hi folks,

My Dad had a V reg Reliant Ant. I really thought it was brill. My brother drove it at 16 with a provisional license. Don't think you're suppose to. Well folks, I would like to own one, so if there are any lying about the country, you could send me some photos, and if the price is right I would take it off your hands.

Cheers davidtelfermoc@hotmail.com

13th Oct 2009, 08:01

In 2004 I bought an Ant pickup tipper from England, it is in a very good condition, has only made 13,000 miles. It gets a lot of attention as it is the only one in Sweden. It is registered as a motorbike.

Lennart Carlsson.

17th Jan 2011, 16:03

Hi to all I have just bought a pick up ant' and will require some spare parts if any has parts to fit. I would be glad of a call Mike 07759634535.

24th Jan 2011, 14:08

Have any of you Ant owners worked out what brake shoes and cylinders were used for the rear and front brakes? Help!

31st Jan 2011, 05:38

I used to work at a garage that dealt with the ANT. The mechanic still works there. Rossefield Motor Co Ltd, Emm Lane Bradford. I think their no is 01274 484009. Ask for Paul.

27th May 2011, 21:04

Hi there,

I am very interested in buying a Reliant Ant to totally restore to its former glory, have you any information on any Ant going at a sensible price? Any information will be very useful. I've got all the tools to restore this vehicle, from shotblasting, spraypainting, welding and lots of time to do it. I am willing to help fellow enthusiast to restore their own vehicles, if any one needs help drop me a line.

Alan Boyle

Dinnington /Sheffield S25 2RN

email - boyle1962@yahoo.co.uk

3rd Jun 2011, 16:02

I have an Ant, I have restored it, it's on the road now, I know of three more in need of restoration. Give me a ring on 01244 549802, I have a few spares.

John Huxley.

11th Oct 2011, 13:50

Hi, I have a Reliant Ant/TW9 tipper truck. I have managed to get it back on the road, but it's in need of a rear axle as mine has lots of play in it, and anything connected to making my Ant back to its true glory. Email address garychapman1@live.co.uk, telephone number Peterborough 01733 687428, and my mobile number is 07591059721.

13th Nov 2011, 15:36

I have just bought an Ant, & am looking for a rear body. Do you have such a thing?

Martin 07914 002831

24th Sep 2012, 08:03

Hi, I'm desperately looking for a restoration project. You said some time ago that you may know of an Ant or 2 that may be for sale. Do you still know if there is one available to buy?

Many Thanks,

27th Jun 2013, 11:54

Hi, would anyone know where I can buy parts for my Reliant Ant? I need a needle roller bearing that fits into the spline in the gearbox.

28th Dec 2013, 14:09

Hutson Motor Company in Bradford used to be main builders for the Ant, and holds lots of new parts.