The power steering had a whining noise. The dealer said that GM had extended the warranty on this item, and they replaced the pump and cover, and flushed the power steering fluid. Works perfectly now.
We also received a notice from GM concerning the power lift gate, which they will also repair under an extended warranty basis. The apparently well known transmission issues also have an extended warranty to cover future failure, which they obviously expect.
The car/truck drives smoothly and rides very comfortably. Reminds me of my Suburban from several years back. I am very pleased with the vehicle so far.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 8th September, 2015
2008 Saturn Outlook XR 3.6L V6 from North America
Love the room and handling
Rear left side tail light, the case housing trim was gone. They replaced it under warranty.
No other problems.
- I like the handling, which doesn't feel big and clumsy.
- Like the room to seat 8.
- When I bought it used, I wish I'd looked for the power lift gate option.
- I wish when I bought it used, it had the camera for backing up, as it's a little hard to see in the back. I know installing an after market audio sensor can be done.
- I selected not to buy from this manufacturer because Saturn is no more...
- I like this trimming compared to the sister car, the GMC Arcadia.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 24th December, 2009
Average review marks: 8.3 / 10, based on 2 reviews