2008 Saturn Outlook XR 3.6L V6 from North America
Love the room and handling
Rear left side tail light, the case housing trim was gone. They replaced it under warranty.
No other problems.
- I like the handling, which doesn't feel big and clumsy.
- Like the room to seat 8.
- When I bought it used, I wish I'd looked for the power lift gate option.
- I wish when I bought it used, it had the camera for backing up, as it's a little hard to see in the back. I know installing an after market audio sensor can be done.
- I selected not to buy from this manufacturer because Saturn is no more...
- I like this trimming compared to the sister car, the GMC Arcadia.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 24th December, 2009