Good city car, poor overall
Nothing mechanical has gone wrong with the car, a few recalls.
One time, entering a curve too fast resulted into a skid that almost rolled the car, I now go very slow into curves and stops, something I never had to do with my Cavalier.
1. underpowered- merging with traffic can be difficult.
2. handling- poor, very tippy feeling even at slow speeds.
3. weak blower- for heat/air conditioner is very poor.
4. very small cabin, even for medium-sized people, leg room in back is very limited.
5. when door is shut lights go out inside instantly, irritating at nighttime.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 4th December, 2004