Reliable yet comfy, very unique and personal
When my door froze shut in the winter, the door handle came right off! If you line it back up and smack it back in, it still works.
Starter isn't that good, takes 3 times to start it completely, stalls out other 2 trials.
Stalls on turns as well.
I bought it earlier this summer, and started driving it in October.
It was $1000 and came with 4 winter tires, and we had to put a lot into it.
- Suspension was weak, had to get that fixed.
- Axis balance was off, veered to one side.
- Mirrors were all falling off.
- Steering was very stiff and unsafe.
- Brake pads were worn.
- Horn was broken (still is sort of)
- Seatbelt was broken (drivers side)
I love how it just wants to go go go! Kicks butt on the highways, and can exceed speeds of 130 km/h.
I really love the windows, how much you can see around, and how little blind spots there are!
Also, this baby purrs, has a very good muffler.
Sometimes smells of gas/oil though.
Headlights came crooked, very hard to drive at night.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 14th December, 2008