9th Apr 2004, 15:38

I have also recently acquired a 2.0T SRi Edition 100. Bought to replace my (new shape) Mondeo I'm extremely impressed so far. The quality of construction seems first rate and the engine performance is awesome mated with the close ratio six speed box. Like the previous reviewer I'm also highly impressed with the appearance of the Edition - it looks mean yet still a quality product.

I'm doing 95% motorway driving, but only averaging 32 mpg according to the on board computer. With a 173 bhp turbo engine you can't have it both ways I suppose.

23rd Apr 2004, 13:33

I picked up my 100 edition turbo 2 weeks ago, apart from a intermittent problem with the boot release, the car is very good.

Previous car was a V6 omega, an ideal motorway cruiser - having said this the Vectra offers the best of both worlds; a semi sports car with the motorway cruising ability.

8th Mar 2005, 15:38

I have had my edition 100 for a year now with very little trouble other than a notchy gearbox when cold. If this had been a Ford the press would have praised it as brilliant value for the power. But it isn't so finding reviews is almost impossible. This has got to be one of the best value cars around with exceptional performance and comfort.

It has to be a future classic.

17th Apr 2009, 23:45

I have had my Vecra SRI 100 edition now for almost 6 months and its such a nice car. I had a Vectra B previously and it's a vast improvement, the engine is quiet and has a nice throaty sound when you put your foot down.

The drive itself is very smooth, the interior is lovely and comfortable and the body kit does the car justice.

There were only 500 of these cars ever made and I am the proud owner of one of them, What a Car!

19th Oct 2009, 15:48

I have had my Vectra 100 Edition for nearly a year now, and I still love getting in it and blasting up the road... car feels very solid and handles very well.. looking to do a few engine mods get the bhp up. Any help with that would be good, but all in all, an excellent car, a lot better than the GSi before that.

18th Nov 2009, 14:52

I have a 53 LTD100 and absolutely love the car, it's my 8th Vectra, and it's now done 96000 with myself covering 80000 of those miles in 3 years (really)...

Like many owners of this car, I still love getting in it and driving the thing, I don't mean tootling down the shops, I mean getting in it and DRIVING it as it should be, I have had V6's, diesel turbo's all makes of SRI's and other turbos, but the torque and acceleration of this car are fantastic for a baby turbo and on a family saloon.

I normally do a few mods on my cars, but I've not touched this since I've had it apart from some serious ICE, and the only problem is I've got no idea what car to replace it with when I do come to change my car, cos I can't afford a VXR8 just yet LOL.

11th Jan 2011, 13:57

I have an 04 plate Vectra edition 100 2 liter turbo. Not many around. The pictures I have seen of others on the internet, don't have back side and rear tinted windows. Or no one comments about the DVD player in the back and the 2 TV screens in the rear of the front head rests; is this just mine that has this? And how many of these cars have been made?

1st Apr 2011, 17:31

Hi, just wondering if you bought it from Halifax and if it has full leathers?

31st Jan 2012, 22:46

Hi, I've got a 2004 t100. I'm getting 37.5 around town and 41.7 miles to gallon on the motorway. Give it a good service, including put a bottle of Forte cleaner in your tank, and see the results.

26th Mar 2013, 05:15

No, this Vectra was bought off my boss, so it's only had two owners from new, and was not bought from Halifax. It is up for sale though; had to buy a Zafira for my ever growing family. Not happy about letting it go; such a great car.