5th May 2009, 22:54

Hello: I'm glad to read all this, because I recently brought an Audi 100 LS model 76, and the truth is I've loved this car since I saw it, but it's very hard to find parts, specially those that do not sell in the stores like the dashboard and the cluster. I'm trying to find this, but I can't, even in your country, and I didn't find it, so if you could help me to find this I'll appreciate it. Thanks, my mail is chopiloto@hotmail.com bye. NOTE sorry because of my English.

19th Oct 2016, 02:03

I am in the market to buy a 1970 to 1973 Audi 100. Are you or do you know someone that is looking to sell?

If so here is my e-mail JJGranthon@gmail.com

Thank you, Mike Granthon.

27th Sep 2017, 19:32

Hi. I have a 74 100LS here in Canada. Been in the family for 43 of 44 years and she starts up no problem every year (no major engine work except a valve job required about 10 years ago). I had to get a brake pressure equalizer last year. It sits under the master cylinder and has a similar look (forerunner of ABS brakes - amazing). Obtained one from Germany as non-existent in N. America, but then my master cylinder needing servicing. I ended up sending the original one to Germany for a rebuild and had it mailed back. No issues! God they know what they are doing there! Refreshing service! And yes, the cylinder head was rebuilt there too...