This car will take you to hell and back
When I got the car, it had been poorly taken care of. But I only paid $200 for it, so hey.
- It wouldn't run more than fifteen minutes, and would die if you took it over forty. (I had to drive it home on the interstate when I picked it up.)
- Cruise doesn't work.
- Other than expected maintenance, the car doesn't give me problems.
- This car has lived a farm style life most of its years, so the clear coat is peeling something awful. You can't tell in the rain. It also has some of the worst hail damage I've ever seen in a car; the hail damage makes the car rather easy to spot, though.
- The seating area in this car is comfortable and beautiful. It's one of the few cars, I feel, that can be driven 8 hours straight, and you're just as comfortable sitting there driving as you would be at home sitting on the sofa watching television. And the room inside is great since I travel all the time. I have room for everything I'd need right in reach, while my dog has the whole back seat to himself.
- The trunk space in this car is great for large trips to the grocery store, hauling smaller furniture (for example a dresser), or for moving.
- Even though the engine on this car is no where near brand new, it's still got the strong transmission it rolled off the dealership with.
- Gas. Good lord, it was a slap in the face going from a little Oldsmobile that got 23 in town to this beast at only 17! I noticed it gets better mileage though, if I put premium in it instead of regular.
- Other than the huge break down right when I got it, this car has never broken down.
- The motor, for having nearly 180,000 miles, still purrs like a kitten.
- This car doesn't use any oil, other than after a change, same with transmission fluid.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 17th September, 2008