6th Jun 2008, 11:41

I am looking for a front engine mount for my 91 Buick Reatta.

vdominato@sympatico.ca

4th Aug 2008, 12:39

I am the original owner of a 1990 Reatta Convertible with 20,000. Maybe been out in the rain 3-4 times. Never in the snow! Wonderful automobile in near perfect shape. I am looking for the windshield visor holders/clips. Both the drivers side and passenger side are broken. I am also in need of a new power antenna. Otherwise, the car is great. If anyone can help me find these items, I would appreciate it!

Dennis, St. Louis, MO (radgrp@earthlink.net)

7th Aug 2008, 02:06

Yes, I was wanting to buy a 1989 car like this one and it has 67000 miles in it. They want 24000 dollars for it, but the computer screen will say error some times. Should I get it or no please email me at yngwboy621@yahoo.com to let me know. Thank you again and everything works on the car very nice.

23rd Dec 2008, 23:10

I have the only documented 1991 Maui Blue/Blue/Blue w/white top fully loaded Reatta imported into Canada in 1991. It of course has DRL's, which the US spec cars did not have. I have been told only one other convertible was built in 1991 that has the exact options mine has and it is in the US with about 90,000 miles on it, Ohio I think. My factory invoicing shows it as a "Show Car". What I've been told was that it was at the Toronto Manufacturers show. I do not know? It now has 8000 actual miles on it. Of course it looks about as new as a 8000 mile car can. It is one of four Reatta's that I currently own and the lowest miles of them all.

31st Jan 2009, 13:21

I think my Select-Sixty is the rarest and most desirable of the Reatta's.

Mike.

16th Dec 2009, 18:49

I have a 1991 Reatta convertible with 49K miles. This car is brand new - never seen snow or rain (I live in Florida and bought it from a lady here). It is white with red interior and white convertible top. I didn't know that color was rare. Out of 305 built, I did find out that only 153 were sold new. If anyone wants to email us, they can at dandjfl@netzero.net

30th Jan 2010, 18:40

I am the second owner of both a 1990 Red and 1990 Driftwood Reatta convertible. Both have less than 50,000 miles. These cars have been trouble free for 4+ years (I've put 4,500 miles on the red and 3,500 on the Driftwood). Always get compliments on either car (red more so). I suspect the value of both have increased 20% minimum since purchase. Engine is a workhorse and the seats hold up very well.

I also have a 1991 coupe that gets plenty of stares that I used as a daily driver for 4 months (5,000+ miles) while in between leases, and it was a pleasure.