1990 Buick Regal Limited 3.1L from North America

I like it.!

Muffler is bad.

A few cigarette burns.

Got in a wreck.

Other than that it's a good car.

General Comments:

This is a good car if you want something to handle turns good.

Stock its decently quick (9.1 second 0-60.)

It gets really good gas mileage.

The seats are the bomb! Velvet.

Review Date: 11th September, 2004

1990 Buick Regal two door custom 3.8 tunedport injection from North America

It's a great ride

Since I have had the car I have to replace the spark plugs.

They had 140,000 miles on them.

I have replaced the master cylinder.

I have replaced the power steering pump.

I'm fixing to replace the shocks.

General Comments:

Since I have had the is car I have drove the heck out of it.

I have put 4 thousand miles on it and I love the car.

I was goin to buy a truck for my first ride, but my dad help me get the regal payed for, so I'm not griping.

The car has a lot of power and I use it quite often.

I love how the car rides and drives.

I wouldn't mind owning another Buick product.

Review Date: 17th March, 2004

1990 Buick Regal GS 3.8 from North America

Good balance comfort\handling\mileage

Both Rear Brake calipers replaced 76k, 102k, 162k miles for seizing.

Replaced alternator at 55k, 83k 130k miles.

Electric antennae requires periodic cleaning and lubricating to go down.

Freon (r-12) requires recharging every year.

I use a lumbar pillow because of poor lumbar back support.

CM replaced 2x @ 78k miles and again at 109k miles.

General Comments:

Still has original exhaust system.

Original radiator and hoses replaced at 178,000 miles. Hoses were still like new!

OEM tires replaced at 73k miles. After market Eagle GT radials last about 43k miles. Eagle GT radials handle great on highway and not noisy.

Satisfactory gas mileage - 23mpg primarily highway. Yet great acceleration when needed.

Review Date: 15th October, 2003

1990 Buick Regal Grand Sport 3.8L V6 from North America

A reliable vehicle with a demon under the hood!!!

Buying a car that sat in a backyard for two years you are to expect problems, but I found that the amount of things wrong with this car were at a minimum.

When I charged the battery, the car started right up. This was where I noticed that the car needed a good tune up and a fluid change.

When I began to drive the car, I noticed the brakes were bad. I had new brake pads and routers put on.

I just recently replaced the alternator. I also had to replace the spark plug wires, because one of them was touching the engine and eventually burned through. This caused the engine to rattle at a certain R.P.M. (especially in reverse). Also, this caused me to have bad gas mileage.

General Comments:

This is a wonderful car. With its powerful and reliable 3.8L V6, that produces some amazing power. All the while looking like a car that you would more or less see an older person driving.

As far as the handling is concerned, it steers like a fat person on roller skates.

I love the power door locks and windows. Also the all power driver-side seat feels more like a La-Z-Boy providing drivers with a very comfortable ride (good for long trips).

When my friends get into the back seat for the first time, they always say that it is unusually roomy given the size of the car's body.

Review Date: 31st July, 2003

1990 Buick Regal Custom 3.1 Liter from North America

Solid, good performing bargain coupe

I have replaced the alternator twice; it is easy to get to and fairly cheap.

I completed a tune-up at 85000 miles, and don't ever want to do it again. Getting to the plugs and wires was extremely hard.

Car is in need of Catalytic converter and fuel pump: cost is about $250 for each item.

Front brakes are easy and cheap to replace, but the rear brakes cost about $350 at a garage.

Odometer quit at 26210, so 90k miles is an estimate.

General Comments:

Interior is gray cloth, and is very comfortable; especially for long drives.

Unfortunately, stains soak in deeply, and even shampoo won't get stains out.

When maintenance is up to date, the Regal is a hot rod. I've had mine up to 135 mph, and could go faster, but chickened out.

Regal is a solid car, but keep up on preventive maintenance: repairs can be expensive.

Review Date: 8th July, 2003

9th Dec 2003, 10:06

Dear Steven

I have a 1990 Buick Regal Limited with a 3.1L. But I have a problem in the performance department. I can't find any high performance parts for my Buick except a K&N air filter. Does any company make aftermarket parts for the Regal Limited?