1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 32 Valve Northstar V8 from North America

Summary:

The most comfortable, fastest, and over all best handling of any car I have ever driven!

Nothing.

General Comments:

This car has so much power, you might think it was a jet-powered car.

The car handles like a dream, and the comfort is unbelievable. Space in the care is amazing. There is room for six with room to spare. The car has had no problem yet.

Review Date: 13th March, 2003

12th Jun 2006, 13:05

I agree I bought my 1994 Cadillac Concours Deville in 1999 in Raleigh, NC and then moved to Chattanooga, TN .I have put over 250,685 miles on it, most cars don't hang on that long.

20th Apr 2007, 17:47

Just bought a 1995 concours It has over 300000kms. It still runs strong and is lots of fun!!! I have a 2007 chev2500 diesel quad cab and still can't decide which I want to drive. My wife thinks I'm crazy!

28th May 2007, 21:38

I agree that Cadillac is a very good car. I'm 18 years old, and I have a 1993 Cadillac Seville, and it's very dependable. 240 000km and it runs like a new one. Only replaced a air compressor for ride control. It's a nice ride and the ladies love it.

7th Jun 2007, 22:02

I bought a '94 Cadillac DeVille Concours with 114,657 actual miles for $1200.00 at an estate auction today and I think it was the best deal I have ever made... books at $4600.00. and rides like a dream and purrs like a kitten 32 valves makes it purr

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours 32V Northstar V8 DOHC from North America

Summary:

Design and technology are very serious

Nothing.

General Comments:

Very quick and outstanding handling.

Nice appearance out and in.

Love the powerhouse in the hood. I can go to 0-60 in 5.9 seconds.

Very roomy for all occasions and the leather feels like heaven.

Review Date: 25th January, 2003

1994 Cadillac DeVille Concours Northstar V8 from North America

Summary:

A beautiful performance luxury sedan

Starter.

Electric passenger seat switch.

Lower ball joint.

General Comments:

Lots of passing power.

Great gas mileage.

Up to 30 mpg on highway observed.

Starter was hard to change and was in an odd location. You have to remove the injector/intake manifold off. The starter is located topside between the cylinder heads. This is supposed to make the starter very durable. It costs 85 dollars for gaskets and $250 for the starter. I changed it at 50,000 miles and the amazing part was that it already had a re-manufactured starter in it. There goes the durability benefit of burying it inside the engine.

Lower ball joint started clunking at around 61,000 miles. I haven't seen how much this will cost.

This a very luxurious car with a nimble suspension, well as nimble as you can get when you weigh 4,000 pounds.

Good sound system.

Good climate control.

Plenty of space with very comfortable seats. Driving for 10 hours at a time is no problem.

I drove this off of a used car lot right into a road trip of over 3,000 miles.

Power to spare. Two-lane highways not a problem. 60-95 before you can look down.

Review Date: 25th May, 2001

12th Sep 2001, 12:50

I have had my 1994 Cadillac DeVille (base) FOR 2 months NOW AND NOTHING HAS GONE WRONG. I bought the car from a local new Cadillac dealer, so I paid around 10,000 dollars for it. It was worth every penny. The car was a one owner, 25,000 mile trade in from Florida, and it is in perfect condition in and out.

The car was GM certified and came with a warranty, they even had me meet the previous owner of the car, about a 70 year old doctor. It is a very good looking car - silver with a black coach roof with grey leather.

I was driving the car to a local car show and parked it and left the windows open, and another car dealer made an offer of 15,000 for the car and I said sorry, I would not part with my car. My girlfriend said the car was an old person's car and she laughed at me until she drove it, and now she drives it as much as I do.