24th Apr 2013, 17:12

Personally, if possible, I'd never get any of these complicated gadgets in my car - I don't care how expensive the car is, but please, do tell us about the car. Did you base your review on having covered about 50 miles?

26th Apr 2013, 18:23

This is a perfect example of what is so wrong with the automobile market today. People care more about navigation, blue tooth, DVD players, and countless other electronic gizmos that do very little to make driving a car enjoyable than they do the car itself. These days people are willing to pay $50-60 K for a Cadillac the size of a compact 15 or 20 years ago, that looks like any other generic car on the road and rides like a Toyota Camry, as long as it has state of the art electronics and sound system. Obviously Detroit is aware of this and doesn't even attempt to design an attractive car with distinction any more. I will admit that I do find some of these new devices useful, but I would give anything to go back to the days when people cared what their car looked like and how it rode.

17th Sep 2013, 14:08

A real reason not to purchase this car:

My neighbor has the AWD model of this car, which translates to a predominately FWD car with AWD capabilities.

This past winter (2013) we had a sizable snow storm. We live in a rather hilly town/county, and are at the top of a hill. The owner lives across the street in an apartment building with a sloping driveway (one end is about 1 ft above the street, the other about 3 ft). There was loose snow on the drive and he started to go in at the shallow end of the drive. His front wheels spun like crazy, making the car slide across the drive to the steeper side. At no time was any power sent to the rear wheels. This is Cadillac's idea of AWD!