1989 Chevrolet Blazer S-10 Tahoe 4.3L 262cu from North America
Easy to work on, fun to drive, looks great!
* One of the CV joints went bad at 200k; easy fix.
* Went to a shop to get the linkage repaired in the tranny at 220k.
* Loads of power on road and 4 wheeling.
* Extremely sturdy; I've never worried about it getting a dent if I bump into something.
* I get about 15mph, which isn't the greatest, but it's worth feeling comfortable and safe.
* I have the Tahoe edition, which has extra chrome and a better interior. It looks great, and with the big 4.3L in it, it's American muscle all the way!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 17th June, 2010