- Transmission needs a rebuild; slips and sticks.
- Transfer case makes tons of squeaking noises.
- Front drive shaft universal shot.
- Whole front end has gone out; tie rods, ball joints, pitman and idler arms.
- Second fuel pump just went out.
- Rear end might be going out soon.
- Hood latch breaks, and it's the third one.
- Rim bent; don't even know how.
- All 4 O2 sensors.
- Throttle position sensor.
- Eats brakes.
- Runs really rich.
- Goes through oil a lot, but no signs of leaks or burns; probably burns.
- Rust in the trans dipstick.
- Wipers act up.
- Rear wiper doesn't work.
- Terrible gas mileage; 9 city, 13 highway. When I'm lucky I can get 15.
- Stalls out a lot.
- Rides like crap, shakes, and is hard to drive.
It did have a cozy interior; easy to reach the controls, and not too cheap looking.
The seats were really worn, but really comfy. It has lots of room.
Produces tons of power out of that V6. I've done some serious pulling with it. It's good on the trails too. Too bad it's built so badly.
I'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHEVY after owning this, and my last truck, and watching my friends Malibus, Monte Carlos, and Blazers. I realize Chevy is junk; my girlfriend has a Ford Crown Victoria with 160K miles, and never even has close to a problem. My Honda had 260K, and never broke down, and never left me stranded.
Do yourself a favor and don't give Chevy your business.