2015 Chevrolet Camaro RS Convertible 3.6 liter V6 from North America

Summary:

Fantastic, fun, good looking and well built modern day muscle car

Key sometimes would get stuck in the ignition. Pushing on the little trigger on the gear shifter would free it, until I got it fixed.

General Comments:

Nice shiny paint has held up well.

Convertible top goes up and down smoothly.

Seats are very comfortable and adapt nicely to my body, though a little soft on the bottom which is noticeable on long trips, but then again I like really firm seats. If I had a seat made out of phone books I would probably think it was too soft.

Just a good looking car, especially with the top down. Driving it makes me smile all the time.

The V6 is OK; if I were to do it again, I would probably go for a V8, as it doesn't have as much power as I might have expected, though the car is not slow by any means.

Corners really well. Can turn sharply around a corner and the car stays flat. Confident handling. I have the RS package and the ride is nice and smooth despite 20 inch wheels and low profile tires.

Backup camera is very helpful, and the MyLink system is easy to use.

Interior looks good, nothing fancy, but it's alright. I wouldn't want it to be too elegant anyway since I leave the top down constantly.

Overall a fun car that seems well built and looks great.

Review Date: 18th April, 2018

18th Apr 2018, 09:37

"I like really firm seats. If I had a seat made out of phone books I would probably think it was too soft."

I could have written this comment myself. I have yet to find a car with firm enough seats for me. I tend to prefer seats in economy cars since they have less padding and are, in my opinion, firmer. Great review!