The seat adjustment wire broke at 21,000 miles.
Air flow vents are broken--two of them--also at 21,000 miles.
The buttons on the seat belt that hold the buckle high enough for the passengers to strap them on efficiently broke off, thereby allowing the buckle to drop to the floor after each use--about 30,000 miles.
Steering/ignition problems as follows has occurred:
1. Prior to my purchase--at 13,000 miles--ignition switch and cylinder lock needed replaced.
2. Pivot pins in steering column for tilt steering wheel broke prior to 40,000 miles necessitating replacement of both pins and another ignition switch.
3. Ignition cylinder lock broke--leaving me sitting at a local restaurant for 2 hours--requiring replacement at 42,000 miles.
4. Pivot pin insert mechanisms became "worn" permitting pivot pins to break again--at 44,500 miles.
5. Some type of unresolved electrical cut-out of engine is occurring now at 45,600 miles.