A 100% true P.O.S
The first day I got it the ignition module went out.
1 1/2 months later my water pump and thermostat went out and caused it to overheat.
The overheating caused me to have a cracked head.
Had a bad muffler when I bought it.
I replaced the spark plugs, spark plugs wires, ignition coils, had and oil change, tranny fluid exchanged, and a new air filter put on all within the first 7 days of me buying it to get it running.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 16th April, 2002