- 1st year I got the car I only serviced and repaired at Chevrolet service center. They charge expensive and never solved any of the problems, even if the car was still under warranty.
- One plastic part was came of at the tip of dashboard 1st week I got the brand new car. Seems to be fixable since it's still in warranty period. Unfortunately the dealer fail to fix it.
- Lots of wiring problems since I got it first hand in May 2005.
- Alarm went crazy after 30,000km.
- All reading lights not working after 5000km. Change the bulb few times but it's not working permanently after a year I own the car.
- Front light bulb has to be change frequent after 3,000km. The standard bulb I replace at service center is too expensive. At last I replaced a with cheaper Bosch bulb from cheap car spare part shop myself, and never had problem on the front bulb issue ever since.
- Manufacturer should give dry cell battery as standard instead normal battery.
- At 60,000km the car had engine oil leakage.
- Extremely expensive spare parts, timing belt, baring, brake pad, every single part is expensive to replace. My advice, do not go to the dealer or service center if you want to buy parts but get it yourself from spare part shop and fix it at some other workshop. The Chevrolet service center will only bring worst damage to your car.
- Bad after sales service by dealer. Seems they don't know anything about the car. They just don't care.
- Low 2nd hand value.
This is a comfy car. I love riding it. It feels like an expensive car when cruising. A spacious car too.
If not due to bad after sales service, expensive spare parts and unreliability of its parts, this car would have been great experience for me. Petrol consumption is high. I wish I can get rid of this car as soon as possible, it's a total loss, but cannot do much because 2nd hand value is so bad. I should get a Toyota or Honda instead.