2005 Chrysler 300 C Hemi 5.7 V8 from North America

Summary:

Thanks Chrysler for building a car that gives the Town car a run for its money!

Nothing.

General Comments:

Oh my gosh, where do we begin with what we think of this car? To be honest with you, we absolutely adore it! We call it "Blackie" because he's black.

We're an elderly Jewish couple who had owned Lincoln Town Cars for quite a while. In fact, we traded our 2003 Town Car Cartier L for Blackie. Our friends had just got a silver 300C before we got ours, and they still love it. We took them with us when we traded the Town Car in. All it took was one test drive of the 300C, and then we selected black with grey interior, and we bought Blackie home.

We showed the car to our kids and the grandchildren, and all of them just fell in love with Blackie right away. It was love at first sight! However, they miss the Town Car to a point.

The interior is just gorgeous. It's roomy inside, and the seats are like being in a living room! It's got way more power than the Town Car, and it's also got a nice size trunk.

So, if you are in the market for one of these babies, please go to your nearest Chrysler dealer and get one.

They're great for pleasure trips, and also great for senior citizens like us who love big cars.

Review Date: 2nd August, 2006

2005 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5V6 from North America

Summary:

This car is in a class by itself

My sunroof leaked and pulls to the right. I just got car out of shop and hoping to see rain soon to test my sunroof. Also, I want to warn the readers that after you've received your car from the shop, check your car for scratches and dents. My car was a victim of this after I got home. Needless to say, I returned the next day to address the issue and they will paint my car.

General Comments:

I like the body style.

Review Date: 9th March, 2006

2005 Chrysler 300 300C 5.7V8 from North America

Summary:

We love it a lot!

Not one problem.

General Comments:

My wife and I traded both our 1999 Town Car Signature Roadster and a 2003 Town Car Cartier for a gorgeous black 300C. Believe us when we say this, but this was the best move we both made. We love how comfortable it is, how it rides, handles, and how powerful it is. We honestly and strongly recommend one of these babies to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to big and pricier Mercedes Benz sedans or any other luxury car. Believe us, we'll keep it forever.

Review Date: 27th February, 2006

19th Apr 2006, 20:01

You traded in a 99 and a 03 for this car??

I think you got ripped.

20th Apr 2006, 10:09

Dealers around here were asking $8,000 over sticker when these things came out. Now they are all discounting, although not as heavily as GM/Ford models.

But trading in two relatively new cars for a new one seems like a PT Barnum fantasy for the dealer.

14th Aug 2007, 23:26

I have owned a 300 Touring since Feb. 2005. It has never been recalled or been back to the dealer or mechanic for any repairs. It is a beautiful vanilla ice colour and handles great. It has lots of power and the silent comfortable ride is great.

I have never owned a more worthy car, great work Chrysler.

2005 Chrysler 300 Touring 3.5L from North America

Summary:

Bad quality wrapped in a nice exterior

Low oil pressure at 14,000 miles.

Electrical problems at 20,000 miles.

Blown transmission/torque converter at 28,000 miles.

General Comments:

This car looks great and turns a lot of heads.

When running is a joy to drive.

Very comfortable and stylish interior.

Overall mechanical quality is poor with very poor service from two separate dealers.

Review Date: 2nd August, 2005

5th Mar 2006, 05:37

Can you please explain what kind of electrical problems your car suffered.

Thankx

5th Mar 2006, 15:07

It's just a typical American car, except this one has a good design.

Can't believe dealers actually wanted $8K over list for just the basic car when it first came out.

Oh well, owners will soon realized that beauty is only skin deep as this owner did.