1. Brake discs and pads at 35,000km.
2. Several repairs of the engine wiring harness - intermittent fault in all cases - really a long time was necessary for troubleshooting - some cables were found to be corroded internally.
3. Engine air intake temperature sensor faulty.
4. Engine coolant temperature sensor faulty - delivers signal to the engine control unit.
5. 2nd engine coolant temperature sensor faulty - delivers signal to the coolant temperature indicator in the instrument panel.
6. Cylinder head gasket and valve stem oil seals replaced - now the engine has no oil consumption.
7. Cooling hose between the radiator and thermostat housing damaged - marten??
8. Seized front brake calliper.
9. New bulbs in the instrument panel.