1. Instability at traffic speeds (about 30mph) ; maybe dead spot on the throttle Pot. Throttle sensor replaced - Seems to have cured the problem.
2. NOTE: A potentially dangerous fault. Driving along at an even speed, the car (computer) suddenly, completely ignores the throttle. Result - you slow down and stop, & if you wait for a minute, the throttle starts working. No fault is shown or registered. If you switch off straight away and restart it is OK immediately. The engine idles through this fault. The Car is 'Fly-by-wire' so the throttle is a sensor potentiometer. Has happened at 6 times in last 6 weeks, at speeds from 30 to 70mph.
3. The mpg shown on the trip computer reads 15% wrongly. i.e. shows 42mpg and really only gets 36mpg. Therefore miles left in the tank will also show (wrongly) 15% more than you've got. I am an Engineer and have checked this MOST accurately over the last 2000 miles. Litre into the tank to miles done.
4. Automatic (auto adaptive 6 speed), takes FAR too long to make its mind up. When launching across a roundabout, it will give little power until about 1 second later.
Sequential manual HAS to be used to avoid a dangerous situation when it's busy.
Car went in (last week) for Fault 1, 2 & 3.
Fixed 1, NOT fixed 2 & 3. Fault 4 seems to be regarded as a 'feature' of this model!! (Is now booked in again).
1. Acceleration, Good.
2. Motorway Cruising, Good.
3. Lighting, Good.
Especially Xenon, Swivel-ling Dips, Bright.
4. Auto 'speed' Intermittent Wipers good - except for Misty days - doesn't work on auto!!
5. Computer 'assisted' braking - comes on too early. You only have to touch the brake a bit too quick and the car will stand on its nose.
5. Seats too hard for an Exclusive.