1986 Dodge 600 ES 2.2 turbo from North America
Very reliable once the 33 years of problems are fixed
Plenty, it is 33 years old, but nothing wrong with the transmission or drivetrain.
Engine and turbocharger were rebuilt.
1. Engine computer had to be replaced with one from a New Yorker in a Colorado junkyard.
2. Alternator had to be replaced.
3. Wiper assembly detached. Needs to be reassembled.
4. Heater core is blocked.
5. The vinyl seats are falling apart.
6. The window trim is falling apart.
7. Too many other small annoying things to list, but I am making progress.
My best ride ever for $300 dollars. It has gotten me from point A to point B reliably for the last 10,000 miles. I am still working on all the little things to make it restored. It is a classic car, and a CONVERTIBLE, one of 4,700 ES convertibles made.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 19th November, 2018