2006 Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic 1.4 from UK and Ireland
Car is 18 months old and very low mileage; 7800 miles.
1. Front suspension problems, fixed with steering dampeners replaced by dealer.
2. Front passenger door would not open, dealer realigned door.
3. Plastic fell off side mirror, replaced by dealer.
4. Boot would not open, solenoid blown. Replaced by dealer.
5. Car driving underpowered, Alternator faulty still waiting for part delivery. Five days car off the road so far with dealer.
Not impressed with a car hardly used.!!!
Will not be buying Fiat again.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 28th March, 2008