A malfunction magnet; not worth my money on repairs
I bought my car used, but so so taken care of, at 150,000 miles.
The first problem I had with this car was the air conditioner a month after I purchased; I went to recharge it, but it had a leak and the recharge was escaping. I had to take it to get an oil change and a tune up, because the previous owner had not done it in a while.
After like 2 months of owning the car, the gear shift on the car was malfunctioning. I could not get it out of park and into reverse or drive.
Then at 154,363 miles, the car gave up on me. I would try to ignite the car; all I would get was a chocking sound, and then eventually just a click sound from the motor; no engine whir or anything, not a sound. Just a click sound from the motor.
This is my first Ford car; I would never buy a brand like this ever again. I spent more on it than what I paid for. This car might get fixed or go the junk yard.
This car is just a malfunction magnet, even when well taken care of. I spent too much for nothing.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 29th July, 2010