Looks good, but that's it!! Poor quality customers expect better from Ford.
1. Noisy clutch release bearing.
2. Stiff engaging gears and too much pedal travel before engaging gear - bite point.
3. Ticks over too quick you can drive it with out touching the accelerator.
4. It as excessive road noise, sound like you are travelling on a underground Train possible wheel bearings going.
5. The steering squeals went you do a three point turn or on full lock.
6. Brakes feel very poor not responsive, you have to apply excessive peddle pressure and you can feel the peddle transferring the harshness of of contact between the pads and discs.
Purchased by Niece conned by sale's talk and colour.
Poor quality of car, brought with 9477 miles two months later and about 700 miles of driving done wished I haven't got it.
Very basic cheaply put together, built for looks and nothing else.
Very poor value for your money, my extra with car was a radio/cassette as standard.
Poor persons car, who thinks because it's a Ford should be good.
No back seat head room, is a two persons car only.
No power considering 1300cc.You can push by hand so is a light car, appears old technology re-badged.
Have nothing good to say about it, except Ford tried to capture it market on the cheap, for the sake of a few pound this car will cost them lot of long term returning customers.
Would not recommend you touch with a barge pole Any foreign car can beat on all points.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 18th April, 2006