1995 Honda Accord EXi-S 2.2 F22B3 petrol engine from Australia and New Zealand
A nice one 3.5/5
I'm gonna list some major problems only:
- The interior was poorly built, especially the seat - the leather is so easy to crack.
- Have suffered from some problem with the rear suspension, which makes me really upset sometimes.
- The steering is too light, I can even drive with 2 fingers =) And that makes the car really unstable at high speeds.
- The power of the engine has been going down dramatically since it reached 150 000 kms.
- The head gasket blew at 168 000 kms - expensive to fix.
- Clutch has some problems at 167 000 kms.
However, it's still a good choice for a first car, and trust me, this one is a true fuel-efficient car. Mine only drinks 10-12l/100km. It's a pretty good number for the 2.2 engine.
And, this car (the trim level EXi-S) is good looking as hell. I think it's the most handsome Japanese sedan in the year 1995.
In summary, if you re after an economical sedan with heaps of space, you should consider this one.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 7th April, 2010