Horrible, never again
Interior bits and pieces falling off.
Old transmission design very poor.
Suspension bits breaking due to this car being very poor off road.
This car is absolutely worthless, it is an insult to the hummer name.
- It is horrible off-road, because of it's weight and low ground clearance. It's so nice to hear your diff hitting every log and boulder as you go drive down the trail. Seriously, this thing has about 10 inches of ground clearance, that's only 2 inches more than my Subaru Outback. It also gets stuck in EVERY SINGLE mud hole while my wife gets through with no problems in the Subaru.
- The fuel economy is horrible, much worse than anything I ever owned before. Including other full size vehicles. Stop kidding yourselves... you know you're being ripped off.
- Extremely unstable and prone to side winds... if they had a grade for passing the wind tunnel... this thing would get a 0.
- Horrible visibility from the inside.
- Towing is the only thing it does somewhat decently. Not as good as a full size truck though, since the thing itself is so heavy and much of the engines power goes to just move the truck.
- Did I mention that it costs a fortune. How do they justify it costing over $10k more than a Suburban which it basically is?! The bling factor?
I really wish I bought a nice BMW 5 series or M3 for the same price.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 30th August, 2006