I have had non-stop problems with this car. Since I purchased the car I have had the following things done:
- Rebuilt the transmission twice and on the third time had it replaced (warranty).
- Replaced warping plastic panels (warranty).
- Replaced the dash because it was falling out (warranty).
- The paint chips real easy on this car.
- The idle speed is always rough (steering wheel shakes at idle).
- The idle speed is never constant (erratic), I have taken it in for servicing numerous times. The mechanic said that the cause of the erratic idle is the intake sensor and manifolds getting dirty. I don't buy this... When you clean this area with intake cleaner it runs fine for a couple weeks. Then it will act up again. It is a pain when you are downshifting because the car jerks because the engine does not decompress properly. It is also a nuisance when sitting in traffic. The idle RPMs go up and down (all over the place).
- Just recently my transmission went again. This time I will have to pay for it myself because the warranty expired.