2000 Hyundai Sonata Sedan 2.4 from North America
Piece of crap. Would pay someone to take it!
Where do I start!!! There were a lot of problems with this car, I wouldn't advise anyone to buy this piece of crap. After:
- 1 week: The drive belt started squeaking LOUD! Got the belt replaced.. One of the back doors won't open.
- 3 weeks: The doors froze shut, the belt was squeaking again and the muffler is really loud!
- 1 1/2 months: The timing belt went, the crank sensor went, the driving belt went and the muffler is still loud!
- 1 3/4 months: The wheel bearings went, the wheel cylinders, the brake pads, and the drive belt AGAIN!!!
After all this it's still squeaking, and the muffler is still loud!!!
- Currently: It's stalling when you turn it on, or when driving down the road! It's revving too high, and it's causing lots of vibration. Half of the speakers don't work, the center console broke off, the trunk won't open unless you open the button from the inside, and the radiator is going on it!
All the problems above repeating themselves over and over and over again.
PLUS needed a tow twice in the last month!
The car is comfortable, but nothing else!!! Getting rid of it as soon as I possibly can!! Even if I have to pay someone to take it!!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 28th February, 2010