2nd Apr 2015, 13:45

What could be the problem with my Isuzu Wizard failing to start?

13th May 2015, 21:32

Mine is cutting out when I change from reverse to drive, and then the check trans light comes on.

30th Jul 2015, 10:02

I have Isuzu Wizard 3.0 4JX1 turbo diesel from 1998, which is not responding very well. Sometimes it just cuts itself. Sometimes the accelerator won't respond even when I'm driving. When I took it to the agency to see, they told me that the problem is with the oil pressure sensor. Please, where can I buy an OIL PRESSURE SENSOR with this reference: 3CP16-1 / TI7278C?

Email me on: sergiotaibo@Yahoo.com.br

Thank you!

28th Jun 2016, 03:35

Mark Cromie Motors Whangarei. Very good parts & they have good knowledge of the Wizard. Mine was the oil sensor causing a hard start & cutting out while driving!

7th Jul 2016, 20:12

Hello there,

I have Isuzu Wizard 3.0 4JX1 turbo diesel from 1998, which is not responding very well. Sometimes it just cuts itself. Sometimes the accelerator won't respond even when I'm driving. But shortly after you can start it well again, but it will repeat this.

Your help will really be appreciated. Please email me on akkintu@gmail.com or on whatsapp +256792111000.

Thanks so much.

3rd Aug 2016, 23:42

Hi there, I have the Bighorn 30td 1999 on a T plate. Had a problem with the starter motor clicking; it would start one time out of ten turns, so got another one, went to change it, but forgot to take the live off the battery and got a spark off the starter motor. Anyway, done it how it should have been done, changed it over, put everything back, turns over as it should, but now won't start at all. Can anybody help please?

20th Sep 2016, 10:14

Got an Isuzu Wizard diesel 4jx1. After the replacement of the o-rings it started to smoke - white smoke. Previously was getting diesel in the radiator. Please help.

27th Oct 2016, 10:06

I have a similar problem. Have discovered oil coming out of the delivery from the pump to the injectors. Is this the o-rings on the injectors?