This car compared to other cars in its class is affordable and reliable.
1. The steering column seems to rattle a little when you drive.
2. Suspension is very hard and therefore you will feel every bump and crack whilst driving.
3. Engine seems a little noisy whilst driving.
4. The paint work on these cars are not that good. Paint work chips easily.
5. Terrible turning circle. You will definitely be disapointed when performing a U turn.
6. The gear shift feels a little clunky requiring you to put effort to put into gear.
7. The heating and cooling is terrific, very powerful and efficient.
8. Interior trim is nice, very comfortable, I especially like the hand rest.
9. The sound system is adequate.
10. I like the features this car comes with; CD and cup holders as well as plastic molding at back of passenger seats that fold to make a table.
11. This car is very roomy, good family car.
12. Fuel economy is good, I get around 600 Kms on a full tank. I always use shell optimax as I do feel the difference in engine response. The car runs smooth with optimax.
Don't let my bad points deter you from buying this car. I heard many stories about these models. It's all nonsense. All cars have problems. I deal with each car on a one to one basis, just because a few people had issues with the KIA Carnival, doesn't mean the entire production is bad. The money you pay for this car is almost half for other well known car brands. This car was all I could afford. This car is exactly what it was designed to do; carry passengers. I would buy from KIA again.