Compared to the good price, the car is excellent
1. At 10.000 km my Carnival had a problem with the right front suspension system. This noise was noticed when it reached 1000 km. The agent replaced it for free as a manufacturer defect. But after 12.000 km, the same noise started again. I suspected that the suspension system centerline was the problem?
2. Wheel alignment fixed after a few inspections by the agent.
3. Tyre type is not comfortable on express highway or the sealing system is incorrect. Noisy sound when driving above 100 km per hour.
4. Noise at the right sliding door was fixed by myself. Rubber holder at the middle level needed adjustment.
5. Back pressure noise in the exhaust system when reaching 110 km per hour at +/- 3500 RPM.
6. No touch-up paint is available to fix small scratches.
Generally this a good car you can buy at a reasonable price. The service provided by the agent is excellent. But it is disappointing if you have to visit the dealer regularly for the guarantee claims.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 15th July, 2001