2010 Kia Forte EX 2.0 from North America
- 700 Km, start to pulling hard on the left side.
- 1700 Km, delay in shifting gears, high consumption.
- 5000 Km, bad radio reception and dead bluetooth.
- 16000 Km, second radio got into bad reception problems.
- 23000 Km, still bad radio reception, pulling on the left side, delayed shifting and high consumption.
Trading in this junk.
The car it looks nice, it is comfortable, and has a very good price for all the standard features.
- The gear box is horrible.
- The consumption in city is around 10.5-11 liters /100 km.
- The steering system is very unpredictable.
- The audio system is very low quality.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 22nd March, 2011
28th Jul 2011, 11:07
I have read more than 200 reviews of Kia Forte, and I can tell you that less than 2% say that it's a bad car. I believe that those 2% are just unlucky people, as they might have gotten a Lemon in their hands. I feel sorry for you, but my decision is firm on buying a 2011 Forte.
28th Jul 2011, 13:32
The Kia Forte looks like a good car... but before you decide on any car out there... read the Consumers Report Annual Auto Guide that comes out every year in April... it also has a listing for a lot of great used cars available to fit any budget out there... especially when new cars take such a depreciation bite when you buy them... it makes sense to think about a reliable used car at half the payment of a new car...