Well, looks like I broke the clutch yet again folks. In my last review I have said that I have replaced my clutch with an economy one, this isn't very wise when you do things other than "economy" driving.
It looks as if one of the rivets holding the pressure plate to the clutch cover broke causing catastrophic failure. After breaking loose from its position, the piece of metal which was held by the rivet was now protruding out and thus hitting the transmission housing. Then in which inevitably made a hole about 1/2in by 1/8in in my transmission, and also breaking my crankshaft position sensor. Big ouch!!!
Well I fixed the hole with J.B. Weld, scrapped the clutch cover and now use my old clutch cover as a temporary replacement (don't ever do this if your clutch is over say 90,000 miles or so, because it will break from metal fatigue). Bought a new crankshaft position sensor, and patched other holes that were made around the transmission housing. The clutch disk was amazingly OK for what happened. Soaked in manual transmission oil and the rivets were kinda loose. I still used it after cleaning it and dubbed it for temporary use.
Well, all this cost about $120 or so for tools and one part. Which was the crank shaft position sensor ($78). Junk yard wouldn't sell me the darn thing because of policy. :(
After taking the car apart for the second time, I decided to check the engine as well as other parts.
Well nothing much wrong with the engine. Just a very small oil leak from the oil-pan. Everything else such as alternator, water pump, power steering, pulleys, etc. are amazingly OK from the mis-treatment of the car.
Both of the tie-rods boots are broken. So they will last about 40,000 miles until I have to replace them.
After taking a look closer at my shocks, I realized that they are OK. Big mistake for me, sorry.
Last is that the weather stripping on the wind shield is coming loose. No big deal, nothing a little glue wouldn't fix.