I will never own another KIA!!
- Multiple and repetitive interior molding problems (sun visors, door trim, rear view mirror, center console)
- repetitive problems with interior trunk release latch.
- Repetitive problems with rear axle (thumping)
- Paint is coming off like chips have been taken out
- Repetitive transmission problems- will not shift out of park
- Repetitive electrical problems (headlights, air bag light, dome light)
- Outside window trim (all four side windows)
I bought the car at a KIA dealer in South Carolina. They told me they would have a shop within 4 months and it's been 3 years and still no shop. I have to drive 100 miles round trip to get to a KIA shop. The technicians are not professional and fumble around trying to figure things out. I often have to take the car back to the shop because it was not repaired right the first time. Repairs are slow.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 12th November, 2004