2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 3 litre twin turbo from North America

Summary:

This has been an amazing experience. I love driving it, it's a fantastic experience everytime

Nothing

General Comments:

After doing a lot of research and test driving multiple luxury cars, the Audi A8, BMW 7 Series, Cadillac CTS and XTS, Acura RLX, Mercedes E550 and Jaguar XJ, at first I thought this car would not be in the same class as any of those cars. After driving all of them, I realize feature to feature of any of those cars, the quality of materials used, the power, interior finish, handling and cost, it was the best vehicle. I bought the fully loaded version and I am blown away. Lincoln has absolutely outdone themselves. FIVE STARS!

Review Date: 29th September, 2016

30th Sep 2016, 19:02

The hyperbole and lack of detail indicates this was written as an attempt to promote sales, and not as any meaningful description of ownership.

2nd Oct 2016, 02:48

+1.

17th Jan 2018, 12:52

Exceptionally well written and "thorough analysis" written by the enthusiastic "independent" astroturfing marketer.

Analysis was based on 30 km, approximately a distance from the ramp to the dealership lot.

"Fake news" as certain person would tweet.

17th Jan 2018, 20:26

I agree with the comments above that this is not an actual review, but more a personal impression. I wish the original poster talked about the seats, comfort, driving impressions, etc. He still can post these here in the comments section. I mean especially after testing so many other high end luxury cars, one can take a few minutes and explain with examples how does this one stand above the rest?

I am curious about these later Lincoln cars; they also have an SUV I believe. They appear to have high quality and very comfortable interiors. That said, unfortunately the Lincoln brand had poor and costly reliability records in the past (with few exceptions).

18th Jan 2018, 12:59

Uh, hello? The "reviewer" did not ever test "so many other high end cars". The "not an actual review" was probably posted by some salesperson on a slow sales day.

19th Jan 2018, 00:43

The reviewer said he did. I have looked at many myself, usually first at the annual car shows. And have then gone to various dealerships. But I am serious and pull the trigger and buy when it’s time. We currently have 3 different manufacturers at home. Have driven 2 hours out of state seeing internet specialists. Wasn’t always the case.