Had a leaky valve cover gasket.
Broke a small cooling hose under the intake manifold.
Clutch slave cylinder went out had to be replaced.
Headlights were horrible so replaced them with new clear lens upgrade type with replace able bulbs. This helps make it appear more modern as well.
Total time to fix 1 day for all of the above. Total cost $14 dollars.
I have made a few engine adjustments, now this truck moves, and it still gets about 20 MPG in the city!
I tend to treat vehicles rough, but this truck takes it all.
I have carried almost 2,000 pounds in the bed and she still out accelerated most of the traffic. And carried me down the free way at 80MPH (130KM/H).
I have made a few interior changes to the dash and put in a 208watt stereo with the speakers and woofers in doors. And a 750watt subwoofer behind the bench seat. I don't have a much space as I did, but I still remain relatively comfortable.
Empty that truck really moves even with the original power train. 70MPH is easy to achieve even in 3RD gear!!
So far I have not gone any faster than 95MPH (150KM/H). Even then I still had throttle to go and RPM's to spare. (In 4th gear)
Someday however I will try to see if she really can hit that 110MPH (180KM/H) mark. I know for sure though that I will need to use 5th gear for that!
When the engine finally goes I will put in a Toyota engine probably something rebuilt from a Trueno.