2010 Nissan Rogue Base from North America
Good SUV for the money, with poor visibility around
- Acceleration is good enough.
- Handles well.
- Good front seats.
- Good rear room.
- Very cheap and efficient little SUV.
- Bad rear and side visibility when driving, hard to change lanes.
- Fuel consumption is higher than announced (2WD).
- The engine is somehow 'spirited'. If you like a touch of sportiness, you will enjoy it, but if you like things to be quiet all day long, the engine is quite noisy under hard acceleration.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 1st November, 2013